Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Garage stories


One thing i have always wondered about is how other people use their garage. Even though garages are meant for parking cars, i can safely say that not everyone does that. My garage is mainly used as a storage place so i have to constantly be in there. Unfortunately, my garage flooring is mostly concrete and starting to crack from different areas. If i had a choice i would personally prefer putting some tiles in there as they look cleaner and are easier on the feet. I'm sure that those who use their garages as an extra room of some sort will agree with me on this also. What do you think?

Anyways, for those of you lucky ones with newer floors, you can keep it that way for a long time by using some epoxy on it. This will also help in keeping scratches and cracks off your floor. After all we all like durability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home